Sunday, July 26, 2009

50th Celebration

I was fortunate enough to be apart of a very special moment in this families lives. All this couples friends and family joined them in the celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary. Every person I encountered that day was kind and pleasant to be around. I felt the out pouring love everyone had for the couple and each other. It was very special for me as well, I got to spend some time with a very dear friend I don't get to see often. (Margie: I can't wait to shoot your youngest for his senior pics, but I know it's just killing you that he is the last one. Hang in there Girl God will bless you with something to help you along.Lol!!)

Jodi and Kevin: Thanks for thinking of me! I am very grateful of your business and friendship!! P.S. I can't wait to get Miss P in a few shots of her own!!

To a Beautiful Couple: Thank you so much for allowing me into your home yet again and to capture this timeless moment that will be treasured forever. You have a beautiful family!! Everyone treated me like one of their own and for that I am grateful! I had an amazing time and will be in touch very soon!! Here are just a few images of that special day!!
If anyone has any questions, orders, or concerns please don't hesitate to call: (918)470-8374